San Pasqual Union Curbside Library
Book Drop Off/Check Out at SPU Library
12:00-2:00pm (new time)
*5/6 - Drop off/check out
* 5/13 - Last day to check out books
* 5/20 - Drop off only
* 5/27 - Drop off only - All library books due
CURBSIDE LIBRARY INSTRUCTIONS
- You can drop off books that need to be returned and/or pick up books that are checked out to your child.
- Each child can check out 5 books at a time.
- To get books for pick up email Mrs. Carroll (email@example.com) or call and leave a messages at 760-745-4931 x1807 with the following information:
- Put "Book Request" in the subject line.
- Title of books you want.
- Other options if that book is not available - an author your child likes, a genre (type of book) that your child likes, or your child's ZPD in AR so Mrs. Carroll can pick something for you.
- Your child's school id/lunch number.
- REQUESTS MUST BE MADE BY END OF DAY ON MONDAY. This will allow her time to pull and bag the books for Wednesday pick up.
- Mrs. Carroll and additional staff are taking every precaution that this check out process is safe for all - sanitizer, gloves, masks, quarantining books upon return, etc.
BOOK PICK UP -WEDNESDAY
- Drive to the front of the school and pause at the 1st canopy to drop off returned books.
- Put your return library books in paper bag and set the bag on the return cart.
- Drive forward to pick/up drop off zone.
- Staff will hand you labelled bag of pre-reserved books.
READING GIVES US A PLACE TO GO, WHEN WE HAVE TO STAY WHERE WE ARE. - Anonymous