Distance Learning Meals
The San Pasqual Union School District Food & Nutrition Department is committed to meeting the nutritional needs of each and every student during the 2020-21 school year. Food and Nutrition staff will follow safety guidelines set forth by the Californina Departmant of Public Health for handwashing, proper sanitation of work stations, physical distancing and face coverings.
STAY HEALTHY, CLEAN AND SAFE
Below are some simple food safety guidelines for your meals
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before and after eating
- Cold foods should be eaten immediately or refrigerated within 2 hours of receiving. Foods like dairy (milk, cheese, etc.) and meats should be quickly refrigerated at a temperature of 41 F. or lower.
- “Heat and serve” foods should be reheated to a minimum temperature of 165 degrees F. before eating. Do not heat the food in the containers provided to you. Place food in a microwave safe container or cooking sheet for oven use.
- Any leftovers from this meal should be thrown away after 5 days of receiving it!
- Throw away any meal that is left out at room temperature for 4 hours or longer.
For heating instructions, go to the San Pasqual Union School website under Nutrition.
We are honored to be able to serve you during this time!