San Pasqual Union School District COVID-19 Dashboard
The purpose of this data is to provide our San Pasqual Union School District families, staff and community with a transparent summary of on-site-active COVID-19 cases. An active case indicates that a student or staff member participating in on-site activities has tested positive for an active COVID-19 infection.
All confirmed COVID-19 incidents related to San Pasqual Union School will be posted to this page. Once the district learns of a COVID-19 incident, these steps will be followed:
- Isolate individuals if present and advise of any required self-quarantine
- Consult with Local Health Officers
- Clean and treat any affected areas
- Contact trace within SPU to determine close contacts
- Immediately notify anyone within SPU determined to have had close contact* and advise of any required self-quarantine
- Notify anyone who may have been in proximity, such as in the classroom, school, or office
- Follow any additional recommendations from the San Diego County Public Department of Public Health
*Close Contact is defined as any individual who was within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes starting from 2 days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic patients, 2 days prior to positive specimen collection) until the time the patient is isolated.
You can view a more detailed COVID-19 Decision Guide for symptoms and exposures here.
For the purposes of this dashboard, San Pasqual Union School is distinguishing between school-impacted cases and non-school impacted cases.
School impacted cases will potentially impact individuals' health and wellness at our school because there may be site-related exposure OR a positive case was on campus during an infectious period. A school-impacted case MAY cause classroom closure or other precautionary measures, including classroom closures.
Non-School impacted cases DO NOT impact individuals' health and wellness at our school because no one at the site was in close contact with the positive individual during the infectious period.