For students residing outside the San Pasqual Union School District (SPUSD) boundary, an Interdistrict Attendance Permit Form 341 will need to be signed off by your district of residence before submission to SPUSD.ApplicationsInterdistrict Transfer Application.pdf (English)Interdistrict Transfer Application.pdf (Spanish)Board Policy on Interdistrict Attendance
Interdistrict Transfer Procedures:
- Requests for transfer for the future school year may be submitted beginning March 1.
- Requests for transfer are considered in the order they are released from their district of residence.
- Requests for transfer may be considered if there is sufficient room in the district in the student’s grade level and program.
- Submit a copy of your child’s last Section 504 Educational Plan or special education Individual Education Plan (IEP) if your child is supported by one of these plans.
- Requests for transfer for the current year will receive a final decision within 30 calendar days of receipt.
- Requests for transfer for the future school year will likely receive a final decision by summer. Late submissions may receive a final decision within 14 days after the start of instruction in the school year for which the transfer is sought.
- Parents have a right to appeal to the district within 10 calendar days from the date of denial.
- Parents have a right to appeal to the county board of education within 30 calendar days from the final date of a denial.
- Transfers may be revoked if the student fails to maintain the conditions of the permit including but not limited to discipline, attendance, and academics.